10 Dec Jonathan Cartu Declares: Digital Marketing Consultant (SEO and SEM)
About the Company and us
Businessary helps organisations find a clear path to business success. We are a trusted advisor that supports businesses to meet their challenges and optimise business performance. This includes Business Advisory, Marketing (including digital) and Human Resources.
We’re a small team with big experience, we’ve all worked in senior corporate marketing, HR and business leadership gigs and with much of that experience working together before joining Businessary. We’ll have the odd bit of history that makes us giggle, however we want to create history with you on the team.
Here’s a bit more detail on what you’ll be doing
Working closely with our Head of Marketing you will have hands-on knowledge in optimising SEO and SEM campaigns, experience with social media ads, WordPress websites and social media management and content writing.
- Naturally you’re experienced in working with clients to develop SEO and SEM campaigns, analysing and reporting on performance, keyword research, client spend and optimisation.
- We don’t need you to be bouncing of the walls with energy, however, we do need you to bring your love for the client and account management.
- You’ll be confident in end to end creation and execution of digital marketing strategy.
- Social media advertising, website management, content writing and the occasional social media posting.
If you’ve gotten this far, then you’re clearly up for the challenge! I’m not going to give you the usual laundry list of requirements, however, to be successful in this role the following is pretty much essential.
- Feel free to surprise us with you background, however, we reckon you’ll have worked in a digital marketing agency and looking for a change.
- Your interpersonal and communication skills are as important as your technical skills. If you don’t love your clients, then we’re not the right place for you.
- You’re passionate and a bit competitive – you’ll build long term clients (not churn and burn) and your clients’ success feels like your success.
- We’re really fed up with our choice of radio station, we need help with this.
This role will give you the opportunity to grow your own pipeline of business, plus work with some existing and interesting clients based in a range of industry segments. We are a small but fun team who enjoy a laugh! Our offices are based in the beautiful leafy green side streets of East Melbourne and easily accessible to public transport. This role will offer flexibility of both role and remuneration, and is ideal if you’re looking at working 2-3 days per week.
Take the time to review the requirements and if you know you’re a match we would love to hear from you. Attach your resume and cover letter after you hit the apply button. If you have any queries that you feel we’ve not covered in the advert, please contact Lauren on 03 9662 9900.